First Deposit Bonus Sport 100% up to $100
If there are more than $10 on your playing balance, you can activate the promocode SPORT100 and receive +100% to your current balance, up to $100, for playing in the Sports section, with the wager x18. This bonus can be activated only once.
To get your bonus, proceed as follows
- Sign in to your account
- Deposit at least $20
- Go to Cabinet –> My bonuses and enter promocode PLUS40
- Activate your bonus
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When accepting the bonus you must wager 18*Bonus amount before you will be able to withdraw the money to your bank card or to a payment system.
- Only the sports bets and the virtual sports bets with the ratio higher or equal to 1.5 (one and a half) will be accepted for the wager. Example: You have replenished your account for $100 and have accepted the $100 bonus. In order to settle the bonus you need to make the bets for the total amount of $1,800 (for instance, make 10 bets $180 each on the events with the ratio higher than 1.5) . After that you will be able to withdraw the money to your bank account or to a payment system.
- The amount going to the wager will not exceed the issued bonus amount for one bet. Example: For instance, you have taken the bonus for $100 and at a certain point you make the bet for $500. Only $100 will go to the wager.
- When the bonus is active only the bets in the Sports section can be made. All the games of the Casino, Slots, Live Casino type will be unavailable at the active bonus.
- The bonus can be canceled at any moment. When the bonus is canceled the amount of the issued bonus plus the win will be deducted from the balance. Example: You have made a deposit for $100 and have taken the $100 bonus. Your current balance is $200. Option 1. If you cancel the bonus and the current balance is over $200 then your balance after the bonus cancellation will amount to $100. For instance, if the current amount is $230 then after the bonus cancellation your balance will equal $100 ($230 minus "$100 bonus" minus "$30 win"). Option 2. If you cancel the bonus and your current amount is less than $200, then your balance will equal [current amount] (–) minus [accepted bonus $100]. For instance, if the current amount equals $120 then after the bonus cancellation your balance will be $20 ($120 minus "$100 bonus").